1. MR COLLINS' IMPOSSIBLE
3. MR DOWNTON'S HAND-EYE
4. MR HUNTING BACKPACK
PUSH UP CHALLENGE
6. MS HAYNES' RUN CHALLENGE!
Hold 5min per km pace. Distance is ¼ of your age up to a maximum of 10km!
Send a photo of your run (Strava, Garmin Connect, Map my Run, Apple watch etc) to the PDHPE department for your points!
8. MR ARMESTO'S WATER BOTTLE BALANCE BACK ROLL!
You must balance a water bottle on your head, do a backwards roll and land the bottle up right. Do all this and I will give you 250 points! Good luck IGS.
2. MR HUNTING'S RUGBY PASS
Alternatively come up with your own & send to him for points. An example from the All Blacks can be seen below
5. GOLF TRICK SHOT FROM OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL SPORTS CAPTAIN
Try this or make up your own!
7. MR SMITH'S CYCLING CHALLENGE!
There are a few options here for cycling enthusiasts.
1. Ride 1.5 times your age in kilometres in one ride (i.e. 10yr old = 15kms)
2. Ride 6 x your age in kms over a week (i.e. 15yr old = 90kms in a week)
3. Climb 20 x your age in metres (elevation) over a week. You will need to use Strava, Garmin or another app that measures your ride data for this option.
9. LUCCAS FOOTBALL CHALLENGE
For 250 points you need to do 10 juggles, catch it on your neck, push up, then 10 juggles to finish.
11. MS CHURCH RUBIK CUBE CHALLENGE
Complete in under 2mins for 250pts
10. LAUREN BISS FITNESS CHALLENGE
Race the clock to try and beat Lauren's time! You must complete 10: Burpees, Star Jumps, Push Ups and Squat Jumps for the first round, each round after you complete one less until you get to 0!
12. MR ENGELBERT'S HANDSTAND CHALLENGE
For 250 points you need to hold a handstand for 10 seconds (no support)
13. MR DOWNTON'S 1000 REP CHALLENGE
Complete the full workout for 250pts. Demonstration of exercises are HERE
Primary: your challenge is 1/2 i.e 50 reps of each set & a 500m run total
15. MR HUNTING'S MALCOLM CHALLENGE
Complete 5 reps in 2 minutes to earn 250 points!
17. IGS HEAD BOY PARKER'S SPINNING BASKETBALL CHALLENGE
Spin a basketball on your fingers for 5 seconds for Primary, 10 seconds for High School
19. MR KLEEMAN'S SKIPPING CHALLENGE
Watch the video & see how many continual skips you can complete to earn 250pts
14. LUCCAS' JUGGLING CHALLENGE
For 250 points you need to complete the full challenge
16. IGS HEAD BOY PARKER'S TENNIS RACQUET CATCH
Complete this challenge like Novak Djocovic for 250 points!
18. K TO YR 6: IGS HEAD BOY PARKER'S RUBIK CHALLENGE
Figure out and replicate Parker's Rubik challenge for 250 points!
20. MR KLEEMAN'S HANDSTAND CHALLENGE
Between 100 & 250 points is up for grabs. All depending on how strong you are performing a handstand!
21. MR ARMESTO'S AGILITY CHALLENGE
Try to throw a tissue in the air, run between the cones and catch it before it hits the ground! 1m = 50 points, 2m = 150 points, 3m = 250 points.
22. MR HUNTINGS' AGILITY CHALLENGE
You can earn between 50 & 250 points by completing as many reps as possible in one minute!
23. MS CASU'S PLANK CHALLENGE
How long can you hold a plank for? 1 minutes = 50 points, 2 minutes = 150 points, 3 minutes = 250 points! Watch here to see a video of Ms Casu holding a plank for 6 minutes!
24. MS CASU'S PLANK CHALLENGE
Try your best to take off and put on a jumper whilst completing a handstand!
25. LUCY SENSEI'S KINDNESS AND FITNESS CHALLENGE
In the words of Lucy Sensei, it is easy to be kind so go out and do it!